CALL US: 01202 735041
Roofing and Leadwork Specialists
Pitched Roof – Decra Lightweight Roof Tiles
Replicating the appearance of traditional clay, concrete or slate tiles, Decra lightweight roof tiles comprise a galvanised steel core protected by a resilient, multi-layer coating and stone- or powder-coated finish.
Images Courtesy of Icopal
Features & Benefits:
• One-seventh the weight of concrete roof tiles.
• Suitable for roof pitches as low as 10°.
• Low whole life cost of ownership when compared to more traditional
• Highly secure, durable and weather resistant with a 30 year
• Over 12 million square metres already installed across the UK and Ireland.
• Easily used on all types of roof shape.
• Decra’sﾠlightweight roof tilesﾠare strong, robust and vandal resistant.
Now manufactured on four continents, and sold in over 70 countries, Decra has become the world’s most popular metal tiling system. The tiles’ lightweight construction makes them easy to handle and install, on pitched or vertical surfaces, and as they can be installed on a lighter roof construction they can significantly reduce overall construction time and cost. As Decra lightweight roof tiles are dry-fixed, installation is not weather dependent and the secure fixing method eliminates the risk of repair or replacement during the lifetime of the roof, further reducing whole life costs for the building.
Decra Classic Tile - Terracotta Red
Decra Classic Tile - Teak
Decra Classic Tile - Brindle
Decra Classic Tile - Anthracite
Decra Classic Tile - Shiny Black
Decra Classic Tile - Sea Green